How to Extend Help to Victims of Typhoon Sendong December 19, 2011Posted by pilibustero in Personal.
Tags: abs-cbn, ateneo, cagayan de oro, donation, DSWD, gma, help, iligan, LBC, red cross, relief, sendong, Tulong Kabataan, typhoon, ust
You can send cash, cheque and in kind food items, drinking water, used clothing, blankets, medicines, cash and what you have to the following instrumentalities:
1. Rural Missionaries of the Philippines
Visit HELP NORTHERN MINDANAO
2. Philippine Red Cross (PRC)
Online and Cash/Kind Donation Details HERE.
3. Xavier University-Atene de Cagayan
Visit, TABANG SENDONG
>4. National Union of Students of the Philippines (NUSP)
Visit, TULONG KABATAAN
5. Iligan Bloggers Society
Visit, ONE FOR ILIGAN
6. ABS-CBN Foundation
Visit, SAGIP KAPAMILYA
7. GMA Kapuso Foundation
Visit, OPERATION BAYANIHAN
8. Department of Social Welfare and Development
Volunteers are needed at DSWD Cagayan de Oro (Masterson Road, Upper Carmen) to repack and deliver relief goods. Call 09066150095 @DSWDserve
9. The Oblate Missionary Foundation (OMF)
Call or text: 0644212652/ 09177204604/ 09228366422
You can send food items, drinking water, used clothing, blankets, medicines, cash and what you have to the following dropping centers.
10. Panday Bulig Relief and Rehabilitation Center
Tabang Mindanao Center 12th-22nd streets, Nazareth 9000 Cagayan de Oro CityT/F: +63 (88) 856 6413E: email@example.com(look for Ms. Beryl Tranco)
Rural Missionaries of the Philippines
Northern Mindanao Sub-Region Room 01, Kalinaw Lanao Center0016 Bougainvilla Puti, Villaverde9200 Iligan CityT/F: +63 223 5179E: firstname.lastname@example.orgW: http://www.rmp-nmr.org(look for Ms. Ida Melody Bucog)
11. StartArt Project drop center in Metro Manila
10A Alabama st New Manila Quezon City
For cash donations: Bank of the Philippine Islands Quezon Avenue branch, 9200 Iligan City, Philippines – account number: 009359-1348-08, Swift Code: BOPIPHMM, Account Name and Address: RMP-NMR Inc.
12. University of Santo Tomas Tulong Tomasino
Bro. Carly Rey C. Canto: +639163611936
Bro. Christian Dale E. Dakila: +639276016286
13. De La Salle Greenhills
Donations in cash and kind can be received at Gate 2 of La Salle Green Hills at 343 Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong City 1550. You may also call any of the following telephone numbers for further inquiries:
Aluimni Office — 721-2729, 722-7750, 725-4720
Grade School Principal — 721-2482
High School Principal — 721-8914
Buildings and Grounds Office — 721-8904 (Telefax)
14. Ateneo de Manila University
The Ateneo de Manila University-School of Government and Kaya Natin! Movement for Good Governance and Ethical Leadership will be accepting in-kind donations of clothes, slippers, blankets, bottled water, toiletries and ready to eat food starting tomorrow until Wednesday, 10am to 10pm at the Ateneo School of Government, Fr. Ortiz Hall, Social Development Complex, Ateneo de Manila, QC. La Sallian Mission Office — 726-5851 (Telefax)
15. LBC Foundation
You may send your donation in cash or in kind at any LB Branches nationwide or call hotline (632) 858 5999. LBC will deliver relief goods for free.
16. The Philippine Daily Inquirer
Inquirer office, 1098 Chino Roces Ave. at Mascardo and Yague Streets, Makati City.
Cash donations may be deposited in the Inquirer Help Fund’s Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) current account No. 4951-0067-56, under the name Philippine Daily Inquirer Inc.For inquiries, call PDI corporate affairs at 8978808 and ask for Bianca Kasilag or Connie Kalagayan.
17. All 7-Eleven Stores
18. All Cebuana Lhuillier Pawnshops
19. Citizens Disaster Response Center: Metrobank (Examiner Branch) Account No. 636-3-63600741-3
20. National Union of Journalists of the Philippines: 4/F FSS Building Annex, 89 Scout Castor, Bgy. Laging Handa, Quezon City
21. Bagong Alyansang Makabayan: 1 Maaralin cor. Matatag Streets, Bgy. Central, Quezon City | 4359151
22. Los Banos, Laguna: SAKBAYAN/UPLB Kaiban Relief Center, Vega Mall, College, Laguna